Friday, February 8, 2013

Thanks Mom, Big Apple, Circuit Madness and Encore Dinner

My Mom sent me a Valentine's Day Present!

Thanks for the silver shirt mom! Yes, I tried on a shirt while at work...awesome!


Thursday was a day filled with errands. While doing some shopping for my staff I came across the largest apple I have ever seen.



Here is our story:



This apple cost me 3 dollars, but overall I think the experience was priceless...

Workout

Thursday, I completed Workout B in Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp. All I have to say to Tina is:





I didn't think a circuit based work out would be that hard but... 10 exercises, 40 seconds moving, 20 seconds rest and three sets were pretty tough. Something that was difficult for me?

Jump Squats...man they are rough


Additionally, finding a picture of someone exercising with an average body is difficult. Might have to start posing for my own workout pictures. I don't like supporting super skinny fitness models that don't make me feel athletic. 

Thursday I had an encore dinner (same thing for lunch and dinner) 



Half a Chipotle burrito, guacamole, carrots and broccoli. Delicious!


Ever have an encore dinner?

What's the largest piece of fruit you've ever eaten?

No comments:

Post a Comment