Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Big shout out to my awesome boyfriend Marty who encouraged me to visit my best friend for Valentine's day! I am so happy to have you in my life!


Also, Marty, if you're reading this...this picture reminded me how much I like you with a mustache *hint/not really hinting

Reunited!!!!

So if you read my blog yesterday, you know I was doing some traveling to visit my best friend ALEX!!!

When I arrived yesterday it was like we had never been a part...PS I cried a little. 

So far these are some of our awesome best friend antics!

We made vegan pizza!



I tried this melty vegan cheese (not a fan)



We drank the bubbly!


We debated the best hair cut for Alex (today is makeover day!) Vote in the comments for your choice!

We watched this fine film!




We went on a hike and posed for awesome pictures!



On Valentine's Day it doesn't matter who you're with; your partner, friend, cat, or a box of chocolate. It's a time to remember to re-connect with those you love and help them remember how special you think they are. 


Happy Valentine's Day Friends, treat yourself to something special!


Questions of the Day:

Do you like Valentine's Day?

How are you celebrating?

Are you a chocolate person?

What was your best Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment