Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introducing: Be More Awesome Wednesday and People Who Inspire Me

It's Be More Awesome Wednesday!


All right Folks, 

So I have this belief that everyone is pretty awesome. Everyone has at least one thing they are pretty darn awesome at! Don't lie to yourself, you're awesome. 

If you need some tips on how to be the life of the party, look no further than Soul Pancakes, Kid President:


So what is "Be More Awesome Wednesday"? 

This is the time in the week that I remind myself to be my best self. My most awesome self. 



Sometimes the week gets us down and we forget to be our most awesome selves. On Wednesday, I want to focus on the best parts of myself, things I've done really great and do things that make me feel awesome like hula hoop or pose like this:




Seriously folks, you need to try this pose, it instantly makes you feel AWESOME!

So every Wednesday I want to feature something I think is awesome and include something you're doing that's amazing and awesome. So accomplish something, try something new, hit a milestone and share it! Just email me at bailey dot borman@ gmail dot com or tweet me at @baileyborman.


People who Inspire Me to Be More Awesome:


My Sister and her sassy new hair:





















So I know there are a lot of awesome moms out there, but I have to give my sister the Awesome Mom Award this week. My sister got this awesome new haircut and I'm really proud that she's an amazing mom who is taking care of herself! She is incredible and works really hard. She inspires me to be closer to my family and have faith in myself.


These Ladies:


I was really sick earlier this week and my awesome friends took a little time out of their day to help me stop feeling sorry for myself. It's the little things we do for each other that show we care. Julia and Katie are super awesome friends and pretty good at posing for pictures.


Fitness Inspiration of the Week/my life:



Richard Simmons seriously inspires me. If there is anyone that gets "running on glitter" it's Richard Simmons. Here's the deal, this man is dedicated to empowering people to change their lives positively. That's all I want to do with my life, make others feel like they can do it! BECAUSE YOU CAN! All you have to do is believe in yourself. Richard Simmons does, I do :). 




Questions of the Day:

What did you do to be more awesome today?


Who inspires you to be more awesome?


No comments:

Post a Comment