Thursday, January 24, 2013

Rainy Days and Scrambled Eggs

Nothing like a rainy day to make the Southwest feel a little more like home.


After yesterday's elliptical work out I felt some strain on the bottom of my left foot. I've heard that using a ball on the bottom of your foot is similar to foam rolling for your feet. Hopefully no one noticed the tennis ball under my desk.


After work I met my friend at the gym and took enthusiastic pictures of myself while she used the bathroom.

What I was not prepared for was the pull muscles workout that Tina from Best Body Bootcamp had in store for me. I just couldn't seem to master these diagonal lunges: 


After a very sweaty 25 minutes of circuit training, I spent 25 minutes on the stationary bike. The second floor of my gym is overwhelmingly hot. I kept telling myself it was like hot yoga. Not really sure if it works the same. 


For dinner I ate Jamba Juice and scrambled eggs with broccoli. Delicious!



How was your evening?

What did you have for dinner?

Any tough workouts on the books?

No comments:

Post a Comment