Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Workout Buddy Power!

Today was a fairly busy day at work. I started off with some delicious fruit and carrots
(trying to increase my veggies).


You can tell my desk is super organized...

After a busy morning, I met some folks for lunch in the dining hall and enjoyed spinach salad with some chicken breast and oranges on the side. There may have been a peanut butter cookie involved that was not pictured.


Work out

Today was week four of Tina's Best Body Bootcamp and I'm not going to lie to you, I really wasn't feeling it. My workout buddy Katie felt much the same way. As we were going through our circuits I was thinking about how important and valuable it is to have a workout buddy. This marks the fourth week we have done this bootcamp and for the most part we have been very consistent. What's more important than the consistency of our workouts is the fact that we have challenged and supported each other through these tough workouts. 




Our workout synergy included matching workout tops...awesome!

In the end, finding someone to support you is really important. We didn't want to be there today but we got through it. Workout buddy power!

I followed 30 minutes of circuit training with 25 minutes of stationary rowing. Note to self...next time while rowing wear awesome gloves. I may be forming blisters. Not to mention wearing gloves will make me 3 times more bad ass which is 3 times more bad ass than I am currently.


My batwings look AWESOME!


For dinner I made this delicious concoction. 

Steamed broccoli, marinara sauce, Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs and a sliced apple. Yum! I love broccoli and marinara sauce. Who needs noodles? 


Do you have a workout buddy?


What do you do when you have an off workout day?



No comments:

Post a Comment