Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Be More Awesome Wednesday: 8 weeks to Awesome

8 Weeks to Awesome!

I love the beginning of the month. It's like a fresh start, a time to reflect on the past month and decide how you want to move forward. As I have slowly begun the process of running again, I wanted to create plan to start to build my mileage base again before training for a half marathon. 

After searching the internet I decided to use Hal Higdon's 8k novice plan since I really enjoyed his novice half-marathon plan before I injured myself. 

I decided to reformat the plan so I could include my Best Body Bootcamp workouts as well. 


I'm pretty excited to move forward, building my running base and doing the right thing by strengthening, not just cardio! I am meeting with my physical therapist later this week and hope to get the plan approved. 

Yum!!! 

That's all I can say about the tacos I had today at Ranch Market. So delicious. I ate two of the three tacos and was stuffed. 



I also decorated my cap for graduation. I can't believe it's only one week away!




Other decisions that led to awesomeness today? Listening to Phantom of the Opera while at work. 

Questions of the Day:

What do you listen to in your office?

Are you more of a strength training person or a cardio person?


No comments:

Post a Comment